Sunday, August 13, 2006

Waiting For The Cats To Die

In this blog I will track the creation of my basement home theater, to be named "The Blue Royale". I expect actual construction won't begin for several more years. Two main things have to happen first:
1) Need to save some more money
2) The two cats who inhabit said basement must first die

#2 may seem cruel, but I do not want to take the chance of either of these cats in any way damaging or destroying the Blue Royale. They are currently 10 years old, so I figure they must each be on live 6 or 7 at least by now, so hopefully I won't have too much longer to wait.

I wanted to go ahead and reserver this address now, so it will be available to me when I need it. In the meantime, feel free to read my other blogs:
http://andyrothblog.blogspot.com
http://duckbrown.wordpress.com

No comments: